20 September 2011

Rambutan - St Pancras Hotel 'Thank You' Card

I've recently been working with a great company based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. The company is called Rambutan, and we have just finished a project together designing a 'Thank You' greetings card for a client of theirs.

I created the image on the front of the card, which depicts the St Pancras Hotel in that there London town. If you've ever seen the place then you will know that the building is a real beauty! Very cool place and a piece of architectural brilliance. One thing it's not is simple, yet the style needed to be quite simplistic (fairly different to how I normally work).

The images below show the vector design as I created it in Illustrator, and also a photo showing the card after it has been printed.


As usual I would love to hear your comments. Cheers!

No comments:

My blog has only gone and moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur (because the internet is a crazy beast!), then please visit
http://www.antcreations.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Cheers from Nathan