28 February 2011

Happy Rabbit in a Hole

This is the latest creation for Rabbit Rooter based in Pennsylvania.
The character has been created to promote the drainage business and will appear in many forms to market the company including truck wraps! I will hopefully get some pics to post at a later date.
If you are interested in seeing how the character developed you can visit my earlier blog post by clicking here. (Note the original company name was going to be 'Red Rabbit Rooter' but has since been shortened to simply 'Rabbit Rooter'. The rabbit however has remained red!

I have also created a couple of versions of the company logo. Each one may be used depending on where the logo will appear.



Please feel free to let me know what you think. If you would like to get in touch please email or call or visit my site www.antcreations.co.uk

No comments:

My blog has only gone and moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur (because the internet is a crazy beast!), then please visit
http://www.antcreations.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Cheers from Nathan